This Bible is in the Perth Museum archives.
It measures 3 1/4 inches wide by 5 1/4 inches high. It is leather bound and written in Gaelic. The museum catalogue card states that the Bible was donated to the museum by Mrs. John McGREGOR of Balderson, Ont., and indicates that the donation was made in 1950 or before.
The inscription is on the flyleaf, the blank page before the title page.
Transcript of the title page is:
LEABHRAICHEAN AN T-SEANN TIOMNAIDH, AIR AN TARRUING ON CHEUD CHANAIN CHUM GAELIC ALBANNAICH; etc. EDINBURGH BIBLE SOCIETY EDINBURGH: PRINTED BY ANDERSON & BRYCE; FOR THE EDINBURGH BIBLE SOCIETY; BY PERMISSION, FROM THE QUARTO EDITION OF THE SOCIETY IN SCOTLAND, FOR PROPAGATING CHRISTIAN KNOWLEDGE. --------- 1831. [stamped in the bottom right corner] NEW PERTHSHIRE BIBLE SOCIETY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Presented to Mr.[Miss] D. McNaughton, on the occasion of her marriage, for resisting the old customs of dancing etc. With best wishes from her pastor. D. Campbell. Lawers Manse, Decemb. 27th, 1839.