Are you interested in discovering who your Lanark County Ontario ancestors were and how they lived? Lanark County Genealogical Society is a volunteer-led organization made up of people who share these interests. Our meetings are an opportunity to learn from, encourage each other, share knowledge and meet with fellow members and guests. All are welcome.
General Meeting Info
- Society Meetings with Guest Speaker
- Afternoon meetings 1:30 p.m. the first Saturday of the month
- Annual General Meeting and Potluck Luncheon, the first Saturday in December
- No meetings in January, July or August
- Meetings are held at different locations throughout Lanark County. See the upcoming meeting schedule on the website for locations
Upcoming & Past Meetings
Please visit our Special Events page for more details.