The Archives is an independent non-profit organization accountable to its stakeholders, the members of the Lanark County Genealogical Society. It relies on volunteers, the generous support of the Society, users of the facility, and the County of Lanark.
Requests for research
- Volunteers at Archives Lanark may conduct research for people who are unable to get to Archives Lanark.
- This research is limited to material contained within the Archives Lanark and the LCGS Library.
- Requests for Research received by the LCGS Queries Chair will be forwarded to Archives Lanark Research Co-ordinator. Similarly:
- Queries received by Archives Lanark will be forwarded to the Queries Chair for submission in the “Lanark Log” and on the LCGS website.
- Research Fees are payable to Archives Lanark online.
For full details, including contact info and opening hours, please visit the Archives Lanark website.